Ask a question or describe what you're looking for.
What is Do It Yourself Vinyl Lettering and how can I use it?
Our custom vinyl lettering is self-adhesive and works great on cars, boats, storefront windows, walls, mailboxes, and almost any sign surface.
With Do-It-Yourself Vinyl Lettering:
- It's fun and easy to order and apply yourself.
- Vinyl comes pre-spaced on one sheet of backing paper to install in one application
- You can achieve professional results and save money by installing yourself
- Vinyl lettering is one of the most cost effective forms of advertising
- We replace any lettering you do not install correctly at no charge
- Order online and get it fast! Order by 1:00pm Eastern Time and select USPS Priority or any of the UPS/FedEx options and the order ships the same day.
How much does the lettering cost?
If you design the lettering online, the price is shown on the Purchase tab and updates with every change you make to the design. The price shown is for 1 copy of what shown in the on screen preview. If you need 2 or more copies of the lettering you can specify how many you need on the Purchase tab as well. If you have a graphic, logo, or need a custom lettering layout you can submit a quote request on the graphics page.
How soon can I get the custom vinyl lettering?
Orders designed online are produced and shipped within one business day. If you select UPS/FedEx shipping, orders placed before 1:00pm EST ship the same day.
Custom requests usually take 2-5 days to produce.
Shipping Method/Speed Production Time Price First Class Mail (about 5-10 business days) Ships in 1 or 2 Business Days $4.25 Priority Mail (about 3-8 business days) Ships Same Day (Order by 1pm EST) $7.95 UPS/FedEx 3 Business Day Ships Same Day (Order by 1pm EST) $9.95 UPS/FedEx 2 Business Day Ships Same Day (Order by 1pm EST) $13.95 1 Day Air - By end of day Ships Same Day (Order by 1pm EST) $24.95 1 Day Air - Morning Delivery Ships Same Day (Order by 2:30pm EST) $34.95
*First Class Mail is Free for orders over $50.
* Weekends and Federal Holidays do not count as shipping days.
* For international orders you can change the country and select a shipping option in the shopping cart before checking out. Once you select a country, the shipping options, prices, transit and production times will be listed. Import duties and taxes are not included in the item prices or shipping costs and will be the receivers responsibility. The following shipping options are available in most countries:
- USPS First Class International - (2-3 Weeks)
- FedEx Economy International - (4-5 Days)
- FedEx Priority International - (1-3 Days)
What if I have any problems with the lettering?
Self-Adhesive Vinyl Lettering Installation Instructions
Position and secure with tape
Remove the liner
Apply the lettering
Remove the transfer tape
Need help with application?Application Tips and Techniques
Remove Vinyl Lettering
Vinyl Lettering is removable but NOT re-usable. To remove the lettering just apply heat with a hair dryer or heat gun to "de-activate" the adhesive, then peel the lettering off the surface. You may need to use some standard household cleaners to remove any excess adhesive.
Online Design Tool
Use our online lettering design tool to create custom vinyl lettering with an instant on screen preview.
DIY Weeding Option
When you select our “Do-It-Yourself” weeding and tape option, we will cut out your lettering for you and ship it to you without removing the extra vinyl or adding application tape.
“I was going to purchase similar lettering from a local graphics company, but I found yours to be much cheaper. I liked the fact that I could choose different fonts and heights and see immediately how long the entire message would be. The simple instructions that you displayed on the site was the deal clincher.”
Roger Baker, Longwood, FL
Vinyl Lettering & Decals
Free Replacement Guarantee
“We guarantee you can install our vinyl lettering yourself. We'll ship you a replacement if you have any problems, period.”
We promise to always stick to our core values of honesty, integrity, fairness & trustworthiness.
“We promise to always treat our customers the way we would want to be treated, be on time, do what we say, go the extra mile, and strive for perfection in everything that we do.”