Review for: Vinyl Lettering
JDT - Leesburg, VA
St James' Episcopal Church is located in Leesburg VA. St. James’ Episcopal Church and Shelburne Parish trace their history in Loudoun County back to the 1700s. The first church in Loudoun County called the “Chapel of Ease for the comfort of the people above the Goose Creek,” was built in 1733. In 1895, the cornerstone was laid for the present building. The fonts, size, spacing, and color had to be spot on and it was - the very first time.